What do you get when you build a home with Red Pine?
We have established relationships with some of the best subcontractors in Cache Valley. You can know that your home is being built by people that have been in the industry for a long time and will still be around next year if there are any problems with your home.
We've included some of the most desired home features into our homes at no extra charge. You don't need to compromise your dream home.
We are here to build a company that is going to be around for a long time and that means doing the right things for the right reasons. We always back our work.
What's included in a Red Pine Home?
Energy Efficiency + Technology
- Seer 13 A/C Unit
- 95%+ Efficient Furnace
- R-23 Walls
- R-50 Attic
- Insulated Garage Walls, Attic, & Door
- Low E Windows
- Nest Learning Thermostat
- LED Lighting throughout
- Granite Counter Tops in kitchen
- Cultured Marble Bathrooms
- Custom Cabinets
- Recessed lighting in kitchen
- Energy Star range, dishwasher, and microwave
- Soft water loop
- 30 year architectural shingles
- 2 Exterior Hose Bibs
- Awning Outlet for Christmas Lights
- Cement board pillars
BUYING DECISION SIMPLIFIED
Buying a new home is one of the largest investments you will ever make, which is why it’s important to ensure your home comes with protection. As a 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty® (2-10 HBW) builder member, Red Pine Development provides every home we build with 10 full years of structural home warranty protection from the nation’s leading home warranty company.
What does being a 2-10 HBW member mean for your home?
2-10 HBW only accepts the best builders into their program. To become a member, Red Pine Development went through an extensive screening process that measures our building practices against strict underwriting guidelines to ensure we maintain a high quality product in addition to a careful inspection of our workmanship.
With the purchase of your new home, you’ll receive a copy of the structural home warranty contract that explains what is covered as well as a maintenance booklet to give you tips on how to care for your home. In addition, the warranty is fully-transferable, which increases the resale value of your home.
- 10 full years of structural defect coverage for load-bearing components.
- 2 full years of systems surety coverage against defects in wiring, piping, and ductwork in electrical, plumbing, heating, cooling, ventilating, and mechanical systems.
- 1 full year of surety coverage against defects in workmanship and materials.
*Please take the time to read and understand your structural home warranty contract. Call us at
800.488.8844 with questions about any part of the warranty you do not understand.